Share insights on art in an informal and friendly atmosphere.
The impact of various artists and art movements have changed not just in what we create, but what are considering when we create. Through analyzing the ideas and compositions of the Masters, a path of understanding opens up, revealing the fundamentals that unite the great works of art.
The sessions will cover creativity, composition and influences, as well as other interesting considerations.
Everyone has the option of bringing work for critiques and guidance
All one requires to participate is an interest in cultivating their knowledge of art.
- Four weekly three hour sessions (including breaks) 10 AM to 1:00 PM
- Fridays from Apr. 7 to Apr. 28, 2017
- $140 for four sessions ($40 per session if space available)
- Class size will be limited to ten
- $40 deposit upon registration (Address below)
Sessions are at Don’s residence – 521 Maquinna Place, Qualicum Beach, B.C. V9K 1B3
Session One: Cezanne – The Father of Modern Art
Session Two: Primitivism – What does that mean?
Session Three: Twentieth Century Considerations – What are they?
Session Four: Diebenkorn – Figurative and Abstract – Both are great